July 26, 2015

10 reasons to play LEGO Marvel Super Heroes


Ok, so my Mom told me that if I want to play Lego Marvel Superheroes I need to write 10 reasons why she should let me play, so here they are:
  1. For the whole week I was banned from computer so I was waiting for the whole week to play.
  2. I didn't play Lego M.S. for a long time.
  3. I tried to finish all my homework yesterday (because there was a slight change of plans this week -  I got a modeling job ... and other stuff).
  4. I really like this game (really, really) oh! and FYI I got this game from my Polish Grandma.
  5. And altogether I was quite a "good boy" this week.
  6. Wait it is not done yet oh noooooo!, so ... Owen (my best friend) can not talk on hangout tonight sooooo I will be playing by myself.
  7. Ahhhhhhhhhh ... don't know ... golly! ... noooooooooooooooo!
  8. Ok, next - I played on the saxophone and piano.
  9. I really need to finish a mission in the game.
  10. Last one aaaaaaa, so I was good today?
Wait you say line number 7 is not a reason good enough.
Ok, so if you say that line 7 is not good then here is another reason - I wrote my blog post today - Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment