Ok, so I made these muffins a few days ago and now I am going to share with you the recipe.
- 4 ripe bananas
- 2 cups or 250g of all purpose flour
- 1/3+1/4 of a cup or 175g of sugar
- 2 1/2 tbsp. or 50g of unsalted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. of baking soda
- pinch of salt
- you can add chopped walnuts
- you can add cinnamon too
- Preheat the oven to 150C (around 300F)
- Line the muffin baking tray with muffin cups.
- After peeling the bananas, mash them well (with a fork or a blender).
- Mix the mashed bananas with sugar, all purpose flour, salt and baking soda. Add an egg (and cinnamon if you choose).
- Melt the butter and combine it with the mixture.
- Fill the prepared muffin cups with the dough mixture (like on the photo below).
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the stick comes out dry.
BON APPETITE! ;)
I would love to hear your comments:)