July 7, 2013

Cruising

Do you know why I haven't written for so long?

I went for a cruise with Zosia, my Taiwanese grandparents and 2 aunts.

Our cruise liner
Arrived in Keelung and ready to go on board.
Ready to board

It was my first cruise ever. We went to Japan and Korea.
I liked the time on the cruise ship, but I don't enjoy the land trips. They were boring.
On the ship I went swimming (the water in the pool was salty), walked around, watched people dancing on the deck. Zosia and I made friends with bartenders (they were from India and Philippines) and some other Taiwanese teenagers.
 
There was even a water slide!
Fun in the pool!

Look at me jumping!
One of the Indian bartenders, Kuma.
Taiwanese friends that we met on the cruise.
The first evening we watched a magic show, but we couldn't watch it to the end, because my grandparents and aunts told us we have to go for dinner.
I liked the food on the cruise very much. There was a 24h buffet restaurant an a-la-carte restaurant. I liked the Italian food (ravioli with mushrooms, spaghetti, pizza) and chicken soup with noodles the most. The ship was Italian so the Italian food the best!

All dressed up for dinner.
I forgot to write that the ship was called "Costa Atlantica".
I wish that one day I can go on a cruise again or maybe be a bartender on a cruise...

Next I will need to write about the basketball camp I had last week...

No comments:

Post a Comment