April 16, 2013

Dinosaurs mural

I finished the dinosaur mural today! Some time ago Mama printed out sheets for a mural (a BIG picture) with dinosaurs from this page. It took me a few days to color the dinosaurs and the mural. The dinosaurs I colored with colored pencils and the mural with water paints and crayons. Mama helped me a bit, because it would take me too long to finish it by myself. Here are the photos with the mural:

Starting to paint the mural

Coloring the lava

Glueing the dinosaurs on

Adding the names of the dinosaurs

All done!


Yesterday and this morning the weather was very nice. We went outside to do our homework. I got bitten by some naughty insects ... bleh!


4 comments:

  1. That's great, Jas! Your poster belongs in a museum.
    By the way, please watch this story from the CBS Sunday Morning show about a guy about your age (actually 9) who applied for a job as curator of a dinosaur museum in Denver. (Sorry about the awful ad that precedes the video). http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50143880n

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Julian.
    I do like to learn about dinosaurs, but not as much as the kid in the video. He is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool writing here. I like the awesome dinosaur mural!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasiek. I also like that mural a lot - it's now hanging on our living room door :-)

      Delete