March 25, 2013

Hama beads fun

Yesterday was Palm Sunday. The Mass at our church started earlier, because there was a procession. On Palm Sunday the Mass is very long.

These are palms for Palm Sunday from Poland



After church we went back home. We took out the Easter decorations and I remembered that I haven't played with Hama beads for a very loooooooooooooong time so I went to this blog in French :-) . I found Asterix made with Hama beads! I just had to make one too. Here is my work:


As you can see I am wearing my headset. Why? Because I am listening to an audio book on YouTube. It was Railway Children by E. Nesbit. You can read about this story on Wikipedia.

Today I had math, English, geography (I learned about Afghanistan). We also read about T-Rex and Giganotosaurus. Mom gave me some worksheets to fill out about those dinos. I also had a Chinese lesson, played piano and saxophone.
As you can see I am very busy :-)
Now I want to watch a movie, but Mama doesn't let me :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment